2012 Lindsay Young Library Endowment Fund
This year the Lindsay Young Fund is providing the Libraries with up to $100,000 for acquisitions that will make a qualitative difference in the Libraries' collections in support of the Humanities. The Young endowment is intended to support research rather than instructional needs.
1. Complete a separate form for each nomination.
2. Nominate titles which COST MORE THAN $1,000.
3. Provide as much detailed bibliographic, ordering, and price information as possible.
4. Nominations should be for one-time purchases only. No titles that involve a subscription are eligible.
5. Provide a rationale that describes how the material will support research.
Please submit this nomination form by 4/18/12.
Title (provide URL if known)
Format and No. of Volumes/Reels
Year of Publication
Rationale for purchase (describe how the material will support research)
Do Not Fill This Out